At moments of comfort and convenience stress is not a problem but when challenge and controversy stare us in face, the way in which we react, physically, emotionally and spiritually, is the measure of our success in dealing with stress. Stress is part of everyday life, and our response to stressful stimuli plays a vital role in our survival.
The stress management course is designed to equipped participants with knowledge, strategies and skills, thus enabling them to deal with stressful situations, confidently.
This workshop will help you unlock the doors to a new world. Time can become your trusted friend. Find out how through this workshop. Learn to enhance performance and behavior by encouraging the constructive use of time, achievement of deadlines with available resources and effective prioritization of work.
- Recognize that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody's life
- Identify the symptoms of stress overload
- Identify how lifestyle choices can contribute to stress and how we can work toward making different choices
- Develop some stress reduction techniques to help manage stress right now
- Begin planning long-term protection against the cumulative effects of stress
- WHAT IS STRESS?
- TYPES OF STRESSORS
Stress at Work
- Home and Family
- ASSESSING STRESS
Self – help
- Quantify Stress
- Identify its Symptoms
- A B C STRATEGY
- Learning about Self
- Self Assessment of Stress
- Stress Management Techniques
- Current traumatic scenario in Pakistan & its impact on psychological health
- Self detection measures
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coping strategies for trauma
- Indications for professional help and preventive measures
Professionals who are better equipped to deal with stress as well as help reduce stress in the work environment.
Who should participate
This workshop is for anyone who would like to gain more knowledge about stress to better handle it when it arises to
make their workplace stress free.